IBERIA RUST
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Donaciones
Twitter
Youtube
Adfly

Administradores que no ayudan

2 participantes

Administradores que no ayudan  Empty Administradores que no ayudan

Mensaje por Treend Vie Mayo 20, 2016 5:49 am

El administrador Faunter Se la pasa raideando con el clan Boom un hack o no lo se si es pero me mato con una ak sin noscope sin mira 177.9 km detras de un arbusto le dije el administrador me dijo que dejara de llorar y le dije que por lo menos Ayude a otras personas que estan pidiendo ayuda en el server y Los deja en visto, Porfavor este mas pendiente de nosotros O que se quite el admin si no va a ayudar...

Lo digo con todo respeto no quiero Discusiones
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Treend

Administradores que no ayudan  Empty Re: Administradores que no ayudan

Mensaje por -gg- Mar Mayo 24, 2016 1:06 am

vere que pasa!! lamento las molestias
-gg-
-gg-

Administradores que no ayudan  Empty Admin Abuse

Mensaje por [SEX] SPEAR Mar Mayo 24, 2016 3:07 pm

Both Admins, Faunter and CRONOS are abusing their admin powers and are killing players and raiding them. One time either Faunter or CRONOS was in my base invisible, a base i built to raid someone, and burned my cupboard down with a flamethrower because they wanted to raid the base I was about to raid. I was forced to leave that base and they raided it.
Also one time my teammate shot CRONOS 24 times with a SMG and he did not die, he did not heal he took every shot and still killed him. That's lame.

[SEX] SPEAR
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Mar Mayo 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Treend, pruebas de que era hack? raidee con ellos 1 vez, ademas puedo raidear con quien yo quiera, .. te mataron y parece que no es posible, pls, madura, hasta mas de ahí es legal, habla con pruebas,

No atiendo tonterías, solo cosas serias, todos se creen inmortales, inraideables, y para todos los demás usan hack,,,
no tengo que enseñar a jugar, cuando entras al server te dicen los comandos, sino saben leer es su problema, si la cagaron construyendo es su problema,

To [SEX] SPEAR i was the 1 who give you the rigt to raid that house, if you have photos or video just uploade to youtube and let us know, while you cant prove what are you saying Shut up!.. im not gonna be friendly with u again .. hypocrite

Invitado
Invitado

Administradores que no ayudan  Empty Stupid or just troll?

Mensaje por [SEX] SPEAR Miér Mayo 25, 2016 5:46 am

Yeah, you were the one to give me the "right" to raid that base but the one that burned my cupboard with a flamethrower was invisible, in other words it was an admin, and the only admins online at that time were you and CRONOS, so either you or CRONOS abused your power as an admin to remove my base so I cant raid that house.
How can i prove that you or CRONOS were invisible there with a photo? I cannot screenshot an invisible admin, are you trying to troll me? The only thing i could see was flames popping out of nowhere burning my cupboard. I saw you too and the only thing u told me was "hm strange" and u left, you did not even investigate the problem, only CRONOS or you could do that and you knew it.
Also I raided that base you gave me the "right" to raid and the loot was gone, so who are the hypocrite here? huh?

[SEX] SPEAR
Invitado

Mensaje por [SEX] SPEAR Miér Mayo 25, 2016 5:48 am

I show you too*

[SEX] SPEAR
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér Mayo 25, 2016 8:07 am

however, still being you! so, 1- not only admins can be invisible, mods can do it too.
2- its not a original game, coulb be a hacker
3- with a video you can prove what are you saying... and not one can say thats a false, so... how do you dont have Wink
4- maybe you didnt find the loot
5- take care!

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por [SEX] SPEAR Miér Mayo 25, 2016 3:36 pm

1) Even if that's true the fact that you did not investigate who did that does not change, also it's safe to assume that CRONOS did that because after my cupboard was burned down he was outside my base with the "Boom" clan and killed me, lame.
2) I doubt it, I have played many servers and hours in this game and I have never met an invisible hacker.
3) Even the video wont prove who did that, you could always say it was a "hacker" like you did, you cannot see someone who is invisible at a video either. Also you came by, saw that someone is using flamethrower invisible but you said "strange" and left. SO if you are a good "admin" u should say that you saw it and not try to be a smart-ass by saying "oh you should have taken a video which literally proves nothing".
4) do you mean "maybe you did find the loot"? Because I already told you I did not, you are saying the same exact thing. Maybe an admin had flown into their home and had thrown away their loot or something, and then they gave permission to players to raid that base, yeah right. Anyhow there was no loot in their base whatsoever.
5) thanks, but many players say the same thing as I do, so you are the one who should take care Wink
I have seen a lot of times CRONOS killing players and then typing to chat with the "[Admin]" tag. I think you should not kill and raid as an admin.

[SEX] SPEAR
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér Mayo 25, 2016 10:35 pm

we can play!! and what im gonna investigate if can see anything too, -_- . how can i do it? and i saw cronos runngin for that area, they just find you! i dont care what you said! and others, i can play! and thats it!.. i know what im gonna do >_<

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por -gg- Dom Jun 12, 2016 12:18 am

ok?
-gg-
-gg-

Mensaje por -gg- Dom Jun 12, 2016 12:36 am

las postulaciones a mod estaran abiertas durante unas horas!!
-gg-
-gg-

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado