IBERIA RUST
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Donaciones
Twitter
Youtube
Adfly

Same Shit AGAIN

3 participantes

Same Shit AGAIN Empty Same Shit AGAIN

Mensaje por S1CkDuD3 Vie Mar 11, 2016 6:11 pm

So I made my house again and another hacker named "TWar" came by to say hi and take my shit again for a 2nd time. Here is a video for proof, youtube.com/watch?v=cFRdVYxNuVY
Then I went across half the map and made a new house and then another hacker came again for a 3rd time.
Also a hacker named "HURT" headshot-ed someone with a shotgun without an attachment 900m away.
 This server has 300+ players and It's obvious some hackers may be included in the player base, so you need MORE Admins for the server so there is at LEAST an ACTIVE Admin 24/7 on the server to ban these pricks.
 I am sorry but although this is the best server I cannot continue playing it only to get my items stolen again until there are ACTIVE Admins.

Cheers,
S1CkDuD3.

S1CkDuD3

Same Shit AGAIN Empty Re: Same Shit AGAIN

Mensaje por Darlux Vie Mar 11, 2016 6:20 pm

i understand men, i ban this player, for us it´s not the best thing to have hackers in the server but now we lost a admin for have to stay a long time in the server find hackers it´s a heavy work and we dont win money, thx for the video, i hope that you contiue playing.
Darlux
Darlux

Mensaje por -gg- Vie Mar 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello I am the most active on this server admin my name is Bardock and have started classes can not be on the server but 24hr I connect just I came try to solve problems and find the hacker
-gg-
-gg-

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado